Available as Monthly Retainer or One-Time Per Engagement basis, IGD services are generally tailored to suit specific client requirements and carried out in accordance with generally accepted accounting and auditing standards and regulatory requirements.
- Mandatory Tax Filing – in compliance with BIR regular tax filing requirements (Sales Tax, VAT, WT/EWT, etc.)
- Income Tax Return Preparation and Filing – in compliance with BIR filing requirements
Accounting and Auditing
- General Bookkeeping – set-up of chart of accounts and posting of transactions, general journal and subsidiary ledger maintenance and bank reconciliation
- Year-end General Audit – – review of financial documents and related data for the issuance of an independent auditor’s opinion
- Financial Statement Preparation – in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP)
- Special Audit Engagements – Due Diligence Audit, Assets Evaluation and Valuation (receivables, properties and other assets) and related operational evaluations for special purposes such as mergers and acquisitions, bank valuation and other requirements
- Review and Evaluation of Accounting Controls and Procedures to determine corrections and/or improvements
- Manual Accounting System Set-up – setting-up of books of accounts, procedures, internal controls and workflow analysis
- Special Accounting Tasks – such as unscheduled cash/physical inventory counts, preparation of special accounting and audit reports, comparative financial analysis
Comprehensive outsourced managed payroll service that enables efficient, accurate and timely processing of periodic payroll, implemented by experienced payroll practitioners who are well versed in the complexities of current payroll processes and regulations to meet any organization’s needs.
Financial System Software Implementation
Implementation services for QuickBooks Accounting and Syspro ERP software packages, in partnership with Seven Rivers, Inc., to include systems planning, accounting set-up and user training.
Business Plan and Financial Feasibility
Preparation of business plans and financial feasibility studies for purposes of financing or equity investment for new ventures or business expansions.
Business Start-Up Registration
A one-stop-shop business start-up service to include company registration with DTI/SEC, BIR tax and accountable forms registration and securing of local government (city/barangay) business licenses and permits. These are in addition to the manual or automated accounting system set-up services as stated above.