The Revenue Memorandum Order (RMO) No. 13-2016 prescribes the policies, guidelines, and procedures on the encoding and scanning of other information and related documentary requirements for the registration of non-individual taxpayers in Electronic Tax Information System (eTISI) – Taxpayer Registration System (TRS) to minimize the processing time of application for registration in eTISI-TRS pilot district offices.
Under this RMO, scanners and desktop computers programmed with the eTISI-TRS shall be located in the Client Support Section (CSS) of each pilot Revenue District Office (RDO)/Large Taxpayer Assistance Division (LTAD)/Excise Large Taxpayer Regulatory Division (ELTRD)/ Large Taxpayer District (LTD) – Makati/LTD Cebu.
Procedures in Application:
The CSS of RDO/LTAD/ELTRD/LTD Makati/LTD Cebu shall:
- Receive the application for registration (BIR Form 1903) with documentary requirements from the taxpayer or duly authorized representative.
- Validate completeness of the requirements stamped received copies of application.
- Encode the business information per application form in eTISI-TRS except for the stockholders/members/partners information.
- Scan the documentary requirements (Certification of Registration from SEC, Article pages of Incorporation/Partnership which displays the name of the incorporators/partners, Proof of Registration/Permit to Operate with BOI, BOI-ARMM, SBMA, BCDA, and PEZA.
- Create a folder for each taxpayer where the scanned documents will be saved with a specific format for each document.
- Update all applications for registration (BIR Form 1903) based on the image of scanned documents before the end of the day.
The Revenue Data Center (RDC) shall:
- Create a shared directory and folder for the frontline user’s computer where the scanner is connected.
- Train the user on how to access the files on the folder or directory.