We Are Growing!
We are looking for young and energetic people who will join our team of dynamic professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries out client service activities as assigned by the Senior Associate/Junior Associate and complies with internal reporting requirements
- Responsible for the direct entry and collation of data and the preparation of financial statements, audit reports, mandatory filings and other related documents for clients assigned to him and ensures accuracy and conformance to client needs and regulatory requirements
- Provides first-level coordination with clients to resolve issues and concerns, elevates the same to the Senior Associate/Junior Associate if unresolved at his level
- Supports the Senior Associate/Junior Associate in handling special projects
- Handles other tasks as assigned
- Reports directly to the Senior Associate/Junior Associate
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any financial management course in a reputable institution
- Certified Public Accountant license is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
For interested applicants, submit your comprehensive resume to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail subject: APPLICATION_YourSurname